Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Guest Designer ... Limor Webber


 Hello to you all

Today I am sharing another page by our Guest Designer for the month, Limor Webber.

 

Hi Everyone! it's Limor Webber again with another Guest Design Team Project

I created this layout using Liquitex Acrylic Inks and Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Sprays.
Here is a short description on how I created this simple layout.  
I love how the chipboard just adds that final touch to every project.


I started by adding some water to my 12x12 watercolor paper and 
splattering sprays and ink on the page using a dropper.


Using Red and Black Gelato from Faber Castell Design Memory craft, I rubbed the gelato on the letters and the chevron pieces and sprayed it with fixative so they would not bleed.

I found that sometimes you do not have to use things as intended such as the letters. 
I first started thinking... what should this title be and my mind was going in 100 different 
directions so I placed the letters down on the page in a pile and that's how the thought 
came to me to use them as an embellishment rather than a title.
I hope you enjoyed this mini tutorial!
Have a great day!
Limor Webber


Thanks for sharing Limor!

Head over to her blog to check out some more of her work .... Here

Have a great day ....

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful and I
    like the arrows
    on it!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. EXCITING layout Limor!!!
    LOVE the background and the BOLD & BRIGHT colours - it SCREAMS FUN :)

    ReplyDelete