Thursday, April 20, 2017

Sandi's Share for April.


Hi everyone hope you have had a great Easter and had a chance to create and relax. I'm looking forward to sharing with you a few projects that I've been doing with ID chipboard this month.

 

First up is the layout I made for my daughter, I'm inspired by how she always strives for the best and how she's working so hard to reach her dreams.



This one used a simple design to allow the pieces of chipboard to make a photo stand out from the background. The black pieces were coloured with black gesso and the blue pieces by using a combo of Flat Pabio 'Merci Beaucorp Mist', "'Danny Zukos Denim' and Magicals 'Tibetan Poppy Teal' from Lindy's Stamp Gang.





Loolabelles Frame 8 IDDOO53

Remember forever IDW0007
Loolabelles Freaky IDDOO50


My next layout is of my handsome grandson when we hung out in our playground. Such a character, he always makes us laugh and feel good.

 


'Stars' and 'My Little Man' chippie was sprayed with Magicals ' Tibetan Poppy Teal' Lindy's Stamp Gang Ink over the raw chipboard. The 'Hexagon grid' was glued onto the pages and then the page was sprayed and splattered with several different LSG ink sprays and 'White Linen' Dylusions spray. When dry I rubbed some Ranger Distress Oxide over the chipboard piece.





21 stars in a board IDS0076
Honeycombe 6x6 IDS0054
My little man IDP0003

 

My last share is a page I did of my god-daughters beautiful little girl picking strawberrries on an outing with her family. 



On this layout I coated the 'arrow' with white gesso spray and the  frame was sprayed with Lindy's Stamp Gang spray over it making some areas darker than others. The 'Magical Moment' chipboard phrase was painted with acyrlic paint with a smear of glossy accent wiped over it to give it a slight sheen but not a glossy look.



Loolabelles Love Arrows IDDL0023
Magical Moments IDP00214

Jackie Frame IDFR0033

Loolobelle's callout IDD0046

 

Hope I have inspired you to try some of our amazing chipboard and given you some ideas on how to add it to your own projects. Until next time. Have fun scrapping!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great designs Sandi - you've made the chipboard pieces look fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete