Tuesday, August 8, 2017

A little bit of pretty and a bit of vintage for August!

Hi everyone, Sonia here with my creations for August. I can't believe I'm saying August already! Still at least the weather will begin to warm up soon so I might be able to get a bit more crafting done. I'm a night time crafter and with these cold, wintery nights all I want to do is curl up in bed. Once the evenings warm up a bit, I can get back to my night owl scrapping!
While I was looking through my Imaginarium Designs chipboard to work out what to do for this month, I was pulling out some of the pieces that I thought would be interesting to mix together. I couldn't decide which ones so I thought I'd put together a project that used as many as possible!

'Live in the Moment'

 Imaginarium Designs chipboard used: 9 Cogs on Board (IDS0018), Peacock Feathers (IDD0060), 2 Frames on Board (IDT0006) and Rufus (IDFL0031
 The chipboard has all been finished with an aged silver embossing powder. This co-ordinates beautifully with the vintage papers, metals and inking
 I love chipboard as it is so easy to layer and add amazing dimension to your projects without becoming too bulky:
 By heat embossing the chipboard you get an amazing coverage and finish without losing any of the intricate detail of the chipboard:

'Wishing you happiness' card

 Imaginarium Designs products used: Denise's Flourish (IDD0002) and Wishing You Happiness (IDP0036)

 From vintage to soft and pretty - that is the beauty of chipboard! The finish that you cover the chipboard with makes it fit with whatever style it is that you are working with - the ultimate versatile embellishment!!!
 For the card I have heat embossed my chipboard again but this time I have used white embossing powder for a crisp, white finish

Imaginarium Designs products used

2 Frames on Board - IDT0006
Rufus - IDFL0031
 9 Cogs on Board - IDS0018
 Peacock Feathers - IDD0060

Wishing You Happiness - IDP0036
Denise's Flourish - IDD0002

Happy crafting!
Sonia x


No comments:

Post a Comment